Monday, June 1, 2009

June Newsletter..

:SIX MONTHS IN SPACE::
If I were given the opportunity to board the International Space Station I would definitely not decline. I would want to do it because I think it would really be a neat experience. It would be cool to see how things work in the space programs. It would be really educational, and I would would be interested to find out how things works and the amount of work it takes to run a space program.


: SWINE FLU: NOT JUST FOR PIGS::
If I had a plan to go to Mexico on a holiday, and found out about the Swine Flu being a danger, I would not cancel my trip. I would not do it because the chances of me catching the flu are pretty small. I would want to go there to just enjoy myself and relax. If I were to catch the Swine Flu while I was there, I would quickly get on a plane and fly back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment