Friday, May 1, 2009

Red River Rising

If I were in a situation where I was faced with the decision to save someone's life I don't think I could walk away. No matter what the circumstances may be everyone deserves to be saved. If the person knowingly entered into this situation and put themselves on harm by their own choice some people would walk away and say it was their fault. I personally could not do that because I don't think I would be able to live with the regret inside of me knowing that I could have helped save a life and I walked away. I know that if I were the person that needed to be saved I would want someone to help me, and I would forever be grateful to the person who stepped up and entered a risky situation in order to help me. 

A. 1826
B. 225,000 cubic feet
C. 125,000 cubic feet
D. 100,000 cubic feet

No comments:

Post a Comment